Overview- Why IELTS?
Get your desired bands and make your study abroad dreams come true
With over 379 million speakers worldwide, English is the third most spoken language on the planet. If you want to live, study, or work in an English-speaking country, you should be able to communicate successfully in that language. IELTS is the most widely recognised test for anyone planning to migrate to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom. It is recognised by over 11,000 businesses, institutions, and schools worldwide.
The Masters Educators is the best IELTS Institute in Kurali.Here the classrooms are top class, equipped with all the necessary resources.The teachers at Masters Educators are very well qualified and proficient in the subject. They give complete assistance from the beginning to the tenure of the course. The Masters Educators provides the best IELTS coaching in CHD Road Kurali.
What is IELTS?
The Masters Educators are the leaders in Top IELTS Institute in Kurali. Students who harbor a dream of studying abroad at the leading global universities. Many universities mandate an English proficiency test and it is important to score well according to the universities the student is targeting. Non-native English speakers, such as us Indians, need to show their proficiency in reading, writing, speaking and understanding English to secure admission. This is important as future success at a university where the medium of instruction in English depends on how well a student can understand whatever is being discussed in class, how well he understands what is expected of him in exams, and how he interacts with fellow students, teachers and locals.
Whether you are looking to go to study abroad or want to immigrate, an internationally recognized standardized English language test is a must for non-native English speakers and also a pre-requisite for both. IELTS is one of the most reputed English proficiency test globally. With help of The Masters, the Top IELTS institute in Kurali, you can ace IELTS writing, IELTS speaking and IELTS listening.
An impartial test that is relied upon by the leading international universities and organizations, IELTS is the basis of work, study and immigration for many non-native English speakers. The test is respected in English-speaking countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and many institutions in United States as well. To prepare for the test, IELTS coaching at best IELTS institute for IELTS is a must. In Kurali, IELTS coaching in sector 34 at The Masters is the most reputed.
IELTS is the most impartial and trustworthy English proficiency test available for the purposes of study, work, and immigration. Most academic institutions in English-speaking countries, like, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and an increasing number of educational institutions in the United States, accept IELTS for study. And for work purposes, many professional organizations recognize IELTS as the standard test.
The IELTS test is available in two formats: Academic and General Training. Both examinations serve distinct purposes, and which one you take will be determined by the needs of the academic institution you intend to attend, as well as your work/professional or visa requirements.
- IELTS Academic: This exam is for students who want to attend colleges and universities in nations where English is the primary language of teaching in the classroom. The registration process for many professions, including medicine, nursing, engineering, etc., also calls for an IELTS Academic score. The purpose of the Academic exam is to evaluate the level of English language ability needed in academic and higher educational contexts.
- IELTS General Training: For individuals asking for permanent resident status in English-speaking nations including the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, this test is typically a prerequisite for a visa. This test is needed of anybody travelling to one of these nations for secondary school, employment, or training programmes. The goal of IELTS General Training is to evaluate an immigrant's or worker's ability to communicate in English in both the workplace and in daily life.
- The IELTS exam does not pass or fail a student; instead, it employs a band scale of 0 to 9 to determine the candidate's level of competence.
- Candidates must score in accordance with the various band criteria for each nation, institution, and organisation.
- There are situations when the band criteria for a visa and your preferred school, workplace, career, or company are different.
- IELTS test scores are only valid for two years; once that time has passed, you must repeat the exam.
There are two versions of the IELTS test: IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training. The purpose of both tests is different and the one you take will depend on the requirements of the academic institution you plan to study in, your work/professional or visa requirements.
- IELTS Academic: This test is meant for students wishing to study at universities and institutes of higher education in countries where English is the medium of instruction in the classroom. Many professions, like, medical, nursing, engineering etc., also require an IELTS Academic result for registration. The Academic test is designed to assess the proficiency in English required in an academic and higher learning environment.
- IELTS General Training: This test is usually a visa requirement for those applying for permanent residency to English speaking countries, such as, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Persons going to these countries for training programmes , employment or secondary education, are required to take this test. IELTS General Training is intended to test the English skills that an immigrant or a worker would need for communication in the workplace and in an everyday environment.
SCORING TABLE :
- The IELTS test does not pass or fail a student, instead, the IELTS scoring system uses a band scale of 0 – 9 to assess the proficiency of the candidate.
- There are different band requirements for each country, institution, organization, and candidates will need to score accordingly.
- Sometimes the band requirements differ for visa and your chosen institution/organization/profession/employer.
- The IELTS test results have a validity of two years and you will be required to retake the test beyond that time period.